Printed Material/Sublimation Project Manager
Waitressville/Dallaswear Uniforms- Dallas, Texas
At Waitressville and Dallaswear Uniforms, we do more than make uniforms. Our company designs and manufactures some of the most iconic and recognizable uniforms in the world. Our vision is to always design uniforms that are innovative, smart and great looking and most importantly, functional. We are the fastest growing fashion uniform company in the country and we are just getting started.
We are a family business that prides ourselves in putting employees first. The People-Product-Process model is our mantra and our promise. Waitressville and Dallaswear Uniforms is a drug-free facility that operates in a warm and open environment where individuality is welcome and initiative rewarded. We offer healthcare benefits, 401k and profit sharing to our full-time employees. We are looking for fantastic people to join our team as we continue to rock the uniform world with our amazing styles and domination of the industry.
Dallaswear Uniforms/ Waitressville Uniforms is looking for an organized and experienced Sublimation/Printed Material Project Manager that will quality check and process all printed orders with speed and accuracy. This individual will take ownership of their part in continuing the ongoing plans of the company to created the most beautifully printed uniforms in the industry (delivered beautifully on-time; every time.)
- Process, create, print and deliver to production orders with art requirements for all online orders requiring printing (DallaswearUniforms.com, Dallaswear TeamShop™, Waitressville.com, Custom Client websites, etc.)
- Work Closely with Design Director, Art Director and Production Manager to formulate and understand production commitments/goals and ensure all production and quality standards are consistently met or exceeded.
- Plan, organize by priority and implement daily production print schedules
- Maintain organization of print room including all material, equipment, and inventory
- Creating and maintaining the Color Standards for all printed garment materials
- Learn every aspect of the printing/cutting equipment to ensure consistent color matching throughout
- Create and master formulas (time, pressure, color) recipes for printing on each press and particular environment.
- Learn and master printer rip software and any other applicable art/printing software – Nesting, art layout, design of files.
- Create Art Approvals for customers.
- Color matching for logos and all Custom Restaurant, NFL, NBA etc. clients.
- Color matching and creating a Pantone Library based on our printing environment and equipment
- Creating repeat textile prints and artwork for printed fabric
- Testing and verifying artwork throughout the sublimation process
- Creating pattern markers for production
- Printing Patterns
- Creating cut-lines and nests for heat transfers.
- Heat transfer color matching
- Manage vendor relations such as paper, ink, software and equipment suppliers
- Ordering production material and manage inventory
- Create pattern markers with applicable software for stack cutting and laser cutter
- Organize the repair and routine maintenance of printing equipment and print room environment (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Costing of production orders
- Meticulous file organization
- Identify and execute on opportunities to decrease cost and improve efficiencies
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE!
- Experience with Wide Format Sublimation Printers
- Proficient with printing software
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud Programs (AI, PS) and Microsoft Programs (Word, Excel)
- Good with working with your hands (lift 60” paper rolls up to 40 lbs.)
- An extreme eye for detail and color
- Must be obsessed with cleanliness and workspace organization
- Must be a quick learner and able to work independently after intense training
- Experience with Roll Press or Large Format Heat Presses
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to master and adhere to all safety procedures
- Able to make confident and swift decisions
- Someone who keeps calm under pressure
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be able to work legally in the US
- 3+ Years in printed apparel manufacturing environment. (Sublimation, embroidery, screen-printing or direct garment printing).
- Important: A College degree in Graphic Arts or Print Production is a plus, but it is not required. If you have the experience and can do the job amazingly, that is the most important requirement.
- Health Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time-Off days
- 401K Plan
- Company Profit Sharing
- Competitive Salaries
- “Employee-First” environment- Family operated business with positive and open environment. Waitressville employs happy people who love their jobs. Our offices are comfortable, clean and beautiful.
- We design and create stunningly beautiful garments that you will be proud to tell your friends and family that you were a part of creating.
- We welcome and respect all ages, races, genders, religions, nationalities, sexual orientations or place of birth. We thrive on diversity and respect for all. If you are an honest, hardworking, good person, we welcome you to apply to join our family business.
Please forward resume and cover letter to Terra@DallaswearUniforms.com.
(No calls about the positions please)